Reports to: Director of Advisory Services
FLSA Status: Exempt Salary
Revision Date: February 2017
Responsible for providing exceptional service to clients from new relationship onboarding to ongoing account administration. This role is critical to the overall leverage of portfolio managers of the firm. This position reports directly to the Director of Advisory Services and works closely on a day-to-day basis with firm portfolio managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with various internal team members to provide a superior client service experience.
- Monitor, assess and maintain client accounts on an ongoing basis for compliance, documentation and data quality.
- Ability to draft and coordinate execution of various documents.
- On-board new client relationships.
- Effective utilization of firm systems/technologies to improve efficiencies of all associates.
- Coordinate client meetings.
- Analyze and resolve client service and/or system-related issues in a proactive manner.
- Convey a sense of urgency and bring issues to closure despite obstacles and opposition.
- Demonstrate sound decision making and strategic thinking, which reflects an understanding of the firm’s business and its priorities to its clients.
- Notarization of documents as needed.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
- Attention to detail, excellent organization and time management skills, proven drive to consistently follow-through.
- Ability to listen with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize effectively.
- Process driven and results oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively.
- Creative problem solver with an ability to anticipate needs and actively participate in a continuous improvement culture.
- A desire to continually be a student of the investment management industry.
- Consistently focused on meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years’ investment-related experience in client service
- Series 65 or 66
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Advent APX and Salesforce CRM is a plus.